Tuesday, January 24, 2006

learn the unforced rhythms of grace


Life is beautiful. sometimes its so beautiful that its easy to forget God. its so easy to just turn to God at times when we need him, and when everything is perfect we forget hes there.

I felt particularly guilty over the past few weeks in which my beautiful life was uprooted and bombarded with revision and exams, stress and frustration, and so i turned to God, knowing that i couldnt possibly get through the next few weeks without him.
And it wasnt until then that i realised id left him behind. while my life was beautiful and perfect, i ran ahead with excitement and forget to share it.

And then i realised Gods amazing grace. despite my complete imperfection of life, despite my running ahead without him, grace and forgiveness washed over me. he stayed with me anyway, even though id forgotten him when i thought i didnt need his help. Its so easy just to turn to God in a time of need, but he wants to be involved with all of our life,
every beautiful moment.

Learn the unforced rhythms of Grace.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learning to live in the unforced rythms is as you'e said all about letting go and allowing God by his Spirit to work throughthe mess that life can sometimes be to bring about something beautiful... creativity is messy...
I prya that you will find peace and catch the beat of those unforced rythms as you study

3:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home