Friday, October 21, 2005

i still have thoughts in my head that are escaping through my fingers...


"Those who Dream by day
are cognizant of many things
which escape those who Dream by night"
- Edgar Allen Poe

There is such a thing as purple chocolate! :D i didnt dream it! Willy wonka chocolate, created the Wonka Wegg. It was a purple chocolate square with strawberry goooey stuff in the middle, and i didnt dream it! I like what Edgar Allen Poe said. always daydream, let your thoughts carry you whereever they may go, sometimes they can lead to some rather interesting places.

Yesterday there was the most spectacular double rainbow as we walked out of school, and it finished dead in the middle of the field we were walking across, i had to stop and look at it, and kick myself for taking my camera out of my bag that morning. And of course we had to go and search for the pot of gold. unfortunately, as you move towards a rainbow, it gets further away, but more than wanting the pot of gold my imagination didnt take me far enough to imagine what it would be like to stand in the middle of a rainbow! can you fly through a rainbow in a plane?
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home